Terms & Policies
Payments & Cancellations
- Early Bird Discount will apply if we receive the full amount owing by midnight of cut-off date. To qualify for the Early Bird Discount you must pay the FULL amount before, or on the cut-off date. Starting a conversation prior to the cut-off date for the Early Bird Discount does not necessarily qualify you for the Early Bird Discount.
- DEPOSIT: US$ 350 to reserve your space (ONLY AFTER YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE PRACTICE TEAM. We will send you a request for payment for the Deposit, once teaching team has approved your application.)
- There is a 7-day cooling off period once US$ 350 deposit has been received. Any refund claimed within that time will be minus any bank transfer fees.
- The deposit must be paid with 7 days of the application being approved, otherwise your space will be reallocated to the next applicant.
- Your deposit is non-refundable after the 7-day cooling-off period, but transferable to another available YTT training course, 1 time only within 12 months of original course start date.
- Please note: You will be charged the price for the future YTT Course that you have transferred to (which may have increased in price due to inflation or modification in the course structure). Within 30 days before the start date no ‘date transfers’ will be accepted
- In genuine cases of personal hardship, please email our staff as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Practice will not reserve a place on any Yoga Teacher Training Course, without first receiving the non-refundable deposit.
- All Course Fees are to be paid, in full, by 7-days before the start date of the Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course.
- If your application has been approved 7-days or less from the start date of the Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course (this is allowed in exceptional circumstances if spaces are available) you must pay the entire course fee IN FULL within 7-days from the start date.
- If a student withdraws from the course, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If a student withdraws from the course before 1 month of course start date, he/she will receive a refund of the training balance less deposit.
- If a student withdraws from the course between 30 and 15 days, he/she will receive 50% of the training balance.
- If a student withdraws from the course 14 days or less, or after the course begins, he/she will receive no refund.
- The Practice reserves the right to cancel any event (yoga retreats/yoga teacher training) if necessary. In the unlikely event that this occurs, a full refund of all monies will be returned to the client.
- In the unlikely extreme circumstance that The Practice had to cancel any Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course, The Practice will refund the full amount of the Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course only, not costs associated with flights, transfers or transfer flights, or any other costs may have incurred.
- It is strongly recommended that students purchase Travel Insurance to cover any situation that may arise, such as illness, change of ticket dates, family emergency, etc. Students in the past have needed to use their travel insurance, so it is a very WISE investment.
- 100% attendance is required at each Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course. In the event of sickness or other circumstances The Practice will work closely with the student to ensure she/he can attain their certificate and transfer the money paid for the Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course to another Yoga Teacher Training Bali Course if necessary. This is where Travel Insurance comes in handy.