MODULE 2- LIFE PURPOSE COACH
40 hrs face to face- 10 hrs non contact
Creating life purpose means playing by your own rules. Stepping out into the world with complete self-governance, guided by your values, your vision and the legacy you want to leave. Naturally, humans want to have it all, they get focused on the outside world where creation manifests, when the focus needs to be internally at the source of creation (Yoga).
Living in alignment with your most authentic self takes courage. It requires a body that supports a high-energy system and a razor sharp focus to help set aside the things that don’t support your path. Combining clarity and purpose enables you to become a very powerful manifestor within the world.
This module teaches you how to establish a “value container” for yourself and your students, so you can identify how you want to impact in the world, who you want to become, and the legacy you would like to leave. As obstacles arise and provide challenges to living in integrity, you will learn the practices to help set aside the habits, tendencies (karma) that aren’t in alignment with your path.
THIS COMPONENT INCLUDES:
- Creating a vision that is inclusive- what I want for me , I also want for others
- How to turn life lessons into gifts that you offer your students
- Teaching in alignment with where you are the most effective and benefit
- Developing and communicating your brand /niche
- Seeing all beings as ATMA- see, support and remove the obstacles to the potential you see in your students
- Supporting a higher energy possibility
- Learning to let the inside inform the outside- being guided by intuition
Its important to know how to teach the “formula” of a class but more importantly how to see, support and encourage students to live with more potency, compassion and wisdom.
Participants receive a certificate of completion that can be counted as 50Hr towards 350Hr or 500Hr of YogaCoach training pathways. Hours can be counted as CPD (Continuous Professional Development) as required by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia